The countries, schools and teachers who participated in this first transnational meeting of coordinators were:
From Croatia, Gospic, the teachers Edita Klobucar and Zvonimir Knezevic came to represent the school Gimnazija Gospic.
From Germany, Gochsheim, the coordinator country, the teachers Detlef Haas and Daniel Kamm came to represent the school Mittelschule Gochsheim.
From Greece, Soufli, the teachers Nadia Bakatinaki and Eleni Kanari came to represent the school Gymnasio Soufliou.
From Italy, Partinico, the teachers Rosatea Bommarito and Maria Soccorsa Di Gregorio came to represent the school I.I.S. Orso Mario Corbino
From Poland, Skoroszyce, the teachers Justyna Dwornik and Gabriela Latala came to represent the school Zespół Szkół,
And from Spain, Arzúa, the host country of this meeting, the teachers Isabel Fernández, María Jesús Gómez, Esperanza Rocamonde, Miguel Rodríguez-Gigirey and Constantino Bello, helped to organize this meeting.
On Monday 25, we met in the morning in Santiago de Compostela, at the Galician Centre of Contemporary Art. During this meeting, we discussed the following points:
- The logo and mascot that are going to represent our project.
- The teaching / learning activities to be carried out by each country and during the visit to the other countries: their length, distribution in time, number of participants.
- The distribution of expenses while travelling to other countries.
In the afternoon of that same day, we had a guided tour around the city of Santiago led by students of the Tourism degree from the school IES Rosalía de Castro.
On Tuesday 26, we travelled to Arzúa, visited our school, its management body and some of its teachers and students, and then had another meeting. During that meeting, we discussed the following points:
- The presentations to be made by each country, before going to a country (presenting the school, the town, the sports, their diet, etc), and after returning from that country (titled "Memories from...", explaining the experiences lived in that country. This presentation will be used to tell the rest of the educative community about the trip).
- The use of different platforms associated to the project: the Mobility Tool, Etwinning, the project's blog, Facebook, Whatsapp, and Gmail (Drive).
- Preparation of the first teaching / learning activity in Germany: activities to prepare before travelling (video presenting the school / town, a music performance, the Christmas market), and the programme of activities to be done in Germany.
- Preparation of a questionnaire to test the students' eating habits and sports routines.
- Draft of the teaching / learning activities in Poland.
In the afternoon of that same day, we visited the roofs of the cathedral of Santiago.
We also had lunch and dinner together these days, talking about the project and knowing each other better.
All in all, it was a profitable time in which we took the first steps of this ongoing project.